COOKIES USE POLICY
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device that is used when you visit our website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user (through identifiers that do not allow him to be identified with any natural person) each time he accesses the website and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our websites. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; They cannot harm the user's equipment / device and, if they are activated in the settings of your browser, they help us identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of our website.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but they have little differences:
• Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of the visit and are deleted when the user closes the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that identifies a person.
• Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the device's hard drive and the website reads them every time the user makes a new visit to the website; they have a specific expiration or expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow to identify the actions and preferences of the user; Analyze visits and help understand how users get to the website and improve the services offered by it.
• Functionality Cookies: They allow remembering decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information of these cookies is anonymous (that is, it does not contain name, address, or other personal data).
• Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies installed by a website that is not the one the user is visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or external content plugins (such as Google Maps).
• Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that have the purpose of periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collecting data on your activity.
By accessing our website, the user expressly accepts that we can use this type of cookie on their devices. The deactivation of cookies may affect navigation on our website.
Cookies used by the website
|Strictly necessary||User session, registration details, reservations.||Management of registration and maintenance of the user session, personalization of navigation, load balancing|
|Analytics Google Analytics||Websites visited, frequency, number and repetition of visits, browsing time, searches performed, links accessed, browser used, operator providing the service, location linked to the IP address||Measure and analyze user navigation, monitoring and analysis of user behavior, development of anonymous user navigation profiles, introducing improvements based on the analysis of user usage data|
|Google Adwords||IP address, searches performed, links accessed and ads accessed.||Show the products that best suit the user, segment the target audience, measure results, flexible budgets and detect new markets.|
The cookies belonging to Google analytics are broken down below
|Cookie name||Cookie duration||Cookie purpose|
|_utma||2 years||Used to differentiate between users and sessions.|
|_utmb||10 minutes from creation or modification||It is used to know if there is a new session or visit.|
|_utmc||At the end of the session||It is used to facilitate functionality with the urchin.js library. Previously, this cookie acted in conjunction with the _utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.|
|_utmz||6 months||Save the origin of the traffic or the campaign that explains from where the user arrives to the website.|
|_utmt||At the end of the session||It is used to define the type of user request. It is used to establish statistics of use of the pages.|
The cookies belonging to the web are broken down below
|Cookie name||Cookie duration||Cookie purpose|
|Cookie_alert||It expires at the end of the session.||Used to know if the user has read the privacy policies.|
User settings to avoid cookies
In any case, we inform you that, since cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you can block or disable them by activating your browser settings, which allow you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or automatically reject them. If you reject them, you can continue using our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
The following information provides the user with the way to configure their Internet browser or browsers to maintain their privacy and security in relation to cookies. To do this, we provide information and links to the official support sites of the main browsers. With these aids, the user can block cookies through the browser configuration tools or configure it to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie.
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es&hlrm=en
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies