This website is the property of DATA SEEKERS SL
To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the general information data of the website is indicated below (https: // www.turobserver.com)
DATA SEEKERS SL
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga
Volume 5383, Book 4290, Folio 50, Sheet MA-127494, Entry 1
Manuel Fraga Iribarne Avenue
15 Portal 4, 1st Floor
29620 Torremolinos (Málaga)
Telephone: +34 952 230 887
1. Access and use of the company's website will be subject to these general conditions. The use in all the web pages owned by the company implies the full acceptance by the User of all the General Conditions of Use in force at each moment in which the user accesses it. The company reserves the right to modify these Conditions of Use at any time.
2. Use of the website, services and content
The user undertakes to make correct use of this page, its services and content, without violating fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, public order, and the particular conditions of certain services.
Any use for illegal purposes or that violates the rights of the company and its owners or a third party, or that in any way, harms the normal operation of the page or of any computer equipment or documents of any kind contained therein is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following are especially prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification or in any other way its public communication, unless the authorization of its legitimate owners is obtained or it is legally permitted;
- Delete or modify the copyright and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of the company or its owners, fingerprints or any other technical means for recognition;
- Try to obtain the contents of the website by a means other than those available to users or habitual users on the network, provided that the latter do not cause any harm to the company's website.
- Forward messages or send electronic message chains not requested or consented by their recipients. Users or third parties harmed by the receipt of unsolicited messages may notify the company by sending a message to the following email address: email@example.com
- Likewise, it is prohibited to use the distribution lists as well as to make available to third parties data collected from them, to carry out the activities indicated above.
Regarding the site, the user undertakes, in particular, not to transmit or disseminate information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any material that:
- Induce or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or general actions that are contrary to the law, generally accepted morality and good customs, or public order; or allows access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, or public order;
- It is false, ambiguous, inexact, exaggerated or extemporaneous, being able to deceive about its object or about the communicant's intentions;
- Being the intellectual or industrial property of third parties, it is intended to be used without your prior authorization;
- Violate the business secrets of third parties or violate the regulations on the secrecy of communications;
- In any way, it undermines the reputation of the company or third parties, or constitutes, where appropriate, illicit, deceptive or unfair advertising, and in general unfair competition;
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, the system or computer equipment of the company or third parties, or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on said equipment;
- Contain HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by the company.